Best Getaways From NYC
Try the renewed hospitality at the Bay Watch Hotel & Marina this summer. Located on the Shinnecock Inlet, seconds away from the Ponquogue Bridge and Dune Road.
At the Bay Watch Hotel, you will find the ideal place for the best weekend getaway from NYC. A relaxing, affordable, and memorable experience. This year is time to visit the amazing Hamptons and particularly, this beautiful property.
With an outdoor pool and a private marina for your boat or your jet ski. Look no further than our accommodations. All units are equipped with AC/heat, flat-screen TVs, and cable channels. All kitchens are fully stocked with cooking & eating utensils, coffee pot and all the necessities of home!
Call Us: +1 631 728 4550
Useful Links: Covid-19 | Terms | Accessibility | Privacy
Things to do at The Hamptons
A short drive from Bay Watch Hotel & Marina you can visit the Montauk Point Light House, which is the oldest lighthouse in NY State. Created – 1796. You will find also, a beautiful museum of the Montauk Indians. With a brilliant exhibit about the Native history of the Hamptons. From 10,000 BC to the present day. For your vacation in the Hamptons, try the hospitality from our hotel this summer. Book early your reservation online, at the Bay Watch Hotel. Then you do nothing but drive your way to the breath-taking vineyards, elegant wineries, and breweries rooted in the Hamptons. Enjoy your best weekend getaways from NYC.
We have made the following changes to our policies due to COVID-19:
- Check-in time is 4 PM to allow for proper room cleaning. Your balance will be charged to the credit card on file unless otherwise instructed.
- There will be no maid service during your stay. If there is anything you may need while staying with us, we will be happy to leave it outside of your room.
- Our guest rooms will be meticulously cleaned and sanitized after each guest departure.
- Guests not registered at the front desk as nightly stays are not allowed on the property/pool.
- Our office hours will be limited. Please arrange any special requests/needs for your stay in advance.
- Our goal during this trying time is to maintain the health and safety of everyone at Bay Watch Hotel & Marina. We ask each visiting guest to maintain social distancing between other guests and staff while enjoying the grounds.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the 2 weeks prior to your arrival, please postpone your reservation.
- All Covid19 regulations MUST be followed as per CDC recommendations.
This Hotel was built prior to the effective date of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and was therefore not built to ADA standards, and has no accessible rooms, and may be missing accessibility features required by certain disabled persons. Creating ADA accessibility is not readily achievable or technically feasible due to the age and construction of the building, and we apologize for any inconvenience.