$40 service charge fee. Cancellations two weeks prior to arrival will be charged a one-night stay plus the cancellation fee. No Shows and cancellations one week prior to arrival are subject to full charge. No Refunds.
Hotel Policies & Important Notes:
- Suffolk County Sales & Occupancy Tax (14.13%) not included in the rate.
- 3.0% Administrative fee added to total.
- 50% deposit upon reservation, balance due upon check-in.
- Minimum 2 nights on weekends, Minimum 3 nights on holidays.
- Check-in 4:00 pm / Check-out 10:30 AM.
- Pets are allowed for an additional charge of $60 per pet, per night at designated cottages only.
Service dogs are welcome at no additional cost but must be always with their owner. Emotional support animals must pay the pet fees.
- Double Occupancy rates apply. Additional guests are $40 per night.
- For early check-in and late check-out, A fee of $25 per hour is charged, maximum 2 hours.
- No Smoking in the rooms a $300 charge will be applied.
- Damages or missing items will be charged per replacement value.
- 21-year-old, to check in.
- Missing towels or damaged, a $25 fee will be charged after check-out.
Accessibility: This Hotel was built many years prior to the effective date of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and was therefore not built to ADA standards, and has no accessible rooms, and maybe missing accessibility features required by certain disabled persons. Creating ADA accessibility is not readily achievable or technically feasible due to the age and construction of the building, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We are not handicapped accessible. Cottages, bungalows, and suites have stairs. The widest door entry of deluxe rooms has 36-inch clearance. All bathrooms have bathtubs with a door clearance of 24 inches.